My Philosophy


I believe it is important to create a community where all learners feel safe, respected and have a sense of belonging. It is important to focus equally on the social, emotional and academic needs of students. I strive to meet children where they're at by differentiating instruction, choosing developmentally appropriate activities and providing a balance between teacher-directed and self-directed learning. I value play, the arts, movement, creativity and laughter as important and meaningful parts of the learning process for children.



Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Spring Conference Dates Change and the Camera Memory Chip was Found By Henry!

Dear Parents,

There has been a miscommunication around the time frame for offering spring conferences.  We can now offer them closer to the closing of the second trimester (March).  I would like to change the week of conferences from April 9th to the week of March 12th.  I feel this is a more meaningful time which will provide a great opportunity to celebrate your child's progress and provide ample time to implement next steps in their program.

Please check the conference sign up wiki on the Firefly team page.  The dates have been changed, but I have left the schedule the same.  If the current time you have signed up for does not work, feel free to choose another time/day that works better for you.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for you.

:) Deb









Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create a free picture slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment